Saturday, January 3, 2009

OMG.. mopster67 RAKed me




So my friend Shelia on the Cricut MB (aka mopster67) made an insanely beautiful LO for me. Not only is it gorgeous, but it was SOO incredibly sweet of her. I cried when I saw it. And of course had to wake Jimi up to tell him about it! His words when he saw it were, "Wow." That's it. If you knew Jimi, him being speechless is hard to do ;-P. So TY TY TY Shelia a thousand times over!
I was blessed with just the best group of ladies to swap with. I couldn't have asked to make better friends and only wish we all lived closer together so we could scrap in person! Thank you to all of you who have sent me RAKs. You are wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Miranda,

    It's very easy to see who's the love of your life from the seet expression in your eyes and lovely smile.Very beautiful LO. TFS !!!

    Thanks so Much,
    Coombsy1@att.net

    ReplyDelete